Thursday, April 22, 2010
Energy Sources 2
The source of energy I would use for my house would be solar energy. I would use solar energy for my home because it is a clean and renewable energy source. Also, it would be around for the rest of my life and it creates no pollution. Solar panels could be built onto my roof so they could absorb and store energy for my house to use. Once the panels were up on my roof I would not have to worry about them that much because they do not need much maintenance or any special equipment. Solar energy is used to heat buildings which I will need for a comfortable house. It is also used to heat water and warm water is also very important. A small amount of electricity is also generated from solar energy. I can also use the energy from the sun to power some solar powered calculators! There are disadvantages to using the sun as a source of energy though. Such as at night when the sun is not out. I would have to use a different source of energy such as wind. Another disadvantage is the sun is not always radiating in one certain spot, it spreads out. Again I would just have to find another source of energy to use to power my house. If I had wind turbines, solar panels, waterfalls, and dams at my house I would have the "greenest" house on the block and still have a great source of energy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicki, I love you blog. You gave great detail and really know what you are talking about. I agree with the solar energy house. I think it is a great energy source. It is clean, renewable, and pretty cheap. I still think it is a great source even with its minor set backs. I think your blog dispayed this source really really well and you did a great job. Good Job
ReplyDeleteOkay, I seriously never knew about the water thing even though I probably learned it. Sorry Mrs. F. It was a very interestingwith the different facts you gave like about bein able o use the moon.I also thought it was a pretty cool blog. I thought it was great. It was awesome. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteHey nicki im liking the colors on our blog page. Other than that cool stuff yours home would be good because solar energy has many advantages and very few setbacks. The good advantages are that it's renewable and also it's clean. Your house would be good....Good job!
ReplyDeleteHello Nicki, I definately enjoyed your blog a lot. For one I liked the color of the words. For two you gave some good advantages and disadvantages. Overall though, my favorite part was the calculator part. :)
ReplyDelete